[F4F] Chris Brown x DJ Mustard x Sawetie x YG x West Coast Type Beat [F4F]

HailCaesar

Looking for feedback on the overall production and mixing I went back and improved on things you guys said needed tweaking and added in some extras let me know what you think also don't forget to drop your links below so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

Looking for feedback on the overall production and mixing I went back and improved on things you guys said needed tweaking and added in some extras let me know what you think also don't forget to drop your links below so I can return the feedback.

YouTube

nice you got the westcoast vibe on point e40 would sound great on this and you are better than dj mustard sir keep up the good work

This beat gets me moving bro the mixing is on point I can also see G-Eazy on this, the tag is WAY too loud man scared the shit outta me lmao, the hihats are minimal and I like it!

Great example of cooking up some fire without blaring bass and heavy kicks. You're very versatile; respect for that

Beats fire man. I always comment on the cleanliness on your mixes. I can't remember the original so can't compare but I like e.g. how you panned the hi hats wide and played one on the left and at times have a few hits on the right for a bit of variation and the snaps/clicks in place of the snare. It's very subtle the drums you are using. Not overly bearing, more focused on the instrumentation. I like the delays you put in the melody. It's a simple beat with the melodies but it's mixed together great.

Very West Coast, bouncy shit.

Thanks for the feedback and yeah I had problems with my tag for some reason it was louder than normal and I don't know why I turned it down I deleted it and added it back in again I closed the project and re-opned no matter what I did it remained the same volume.
This beat gets me moving bro the mixing is on point I can also see G-Eazy on this, the tag is WAY too loud man scared the shit outta me lmao, the hihats are minimal and I like it!

Lol thanks man and I left ya some feedback nice chill beat btw.
Lol I can crip walk to this all day long, good shit on the mixing and drums. feedback on mine when you can : Bvtman - JstLkMvsik [Instrumental] | Kendrick Lamar GoodKidMaadCity type beat

Thank you.
subscribed! feelin that early summer night beat!

Thanks I appreciate it.
Love the vibe. The mix is great. Definitely a west coast banger. Thanks again for feedback on mine

Thanks for the feedback and comment yeah I just thought to bring a diff vibe with this one.
Great example of cooking up some fire without blaring bass and heavy kicks. You're very versatile; respect for that

Thank you for the feedback I'm glad you liked the beat I appreciate the comment on my mixing as well bless.
Beats fire man. I always comment on the cleanliness on your mixes. I can't remember the original so can't compare but I like e.g. how you panned the hi hats wide and played one on the left and at times have a few hits on the right for a bit of variation and the snaps/clicks in place of the snare. It's very subtle the drums you are using. Not overly bearing, more focused on the instrumentation. I like the delays you put in the melody. It's a simple beat with the melodies but it's mixed together great.

Very West Coast, bouncy shit.

yo man, this one is lit as f...It's a proper gangsta one.I also want to congratulate u for the mix.It is well balanced and clean.Big up bro!

nice chords, i like this smooth vibe of it. the chantsounds is a little bit unnecessary in my opinion. the kick is a little bit to heavy for my taste but the rest is nice and a very clean mix, good job man.
check my latest stuff on youtube: YouTube

thx

Thanks for the feedback and comment on my mix I appreciate it.
yo man, this one is lit as f...It's a proper gangsta one.I also want to congratulate u for the mix.It is well balanced and clean.Big up bro!

Thanks for the feedback the chant was added just to add more of a DJ Mustard feel to the beat and I checked out ya beat super dope I like it I see you labelled it as a R&B/Soul type beat tbh it doesn't sound like R&B or soul it sounds like a chilled dark trap beat but its very dope as I said.
nice chords, i like this smooth vibe of it. the chantsounds is a little bit unnecessary in my opinion. the kick is a little bit to heavy for my taste but the rest is nice and a very clean mix, good job man.
check my latest stuff on youtube: YouTube

thx

The mixing is really good bro, very very clean you did a really good job. The tags are a little loud in my opinion but i hear the vibe you were going for

Back