F4F - Chill Vibe | Hip Hop | Distance | Prod. Rayjgieo Beatz

paulgayo1287

hey guys, i got another chill and moody type beat for y'all. hope you can drop a LIKE/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE to my channel. i will surely return the favor! thanks! appreciate it!

very nice and atmospheric i like the keys layered on top of that icy pad. The drums are very warm sounding and blend in well, so does the bass.. although its a bit distorted it is a nice touch to a very chilled track. It's good man would love to hear some sort of vocal sample on this to just add the icing on the cake. Dope stuff man and i like the water drops fx and the way its panned. Could u return me some feedback when u get time? Thanks! L O F i - Sampling Berserk

appreciate the feedback man. will definitely return the favor.

very nice and atmospheric i like the keys layered on top of that icy pad. The drums are very warm sounding and blend in well, so does the bass.. although its a bit distorted it is a nice touch to a very chilled track. It's good man would love to hear some sort of vocal sample on this to just add the icing on the cake. Dope stuff man and i like the water drops fx and the way its panned. Could u return me some feedback when u get time? Thanks! L O F i - Sampling Berserk

thanks for the feedback brother. i am really thinking of sampling my own vocals on this, just not sure if rap or singing will be better.

I agree with everything that "Outss" said above very nice sound selection and you've layered the sounds nicely, the track is so relaxing but has warmth to it and yeah a vox sample would of been some nice ear candy overall really nice track well done.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Meek Mill x Kevin Gates x Ace Hood Type Beat [F4F]

Gude,

the melodies flow really well and im diggin' the vibe on this one. The right-panned snare doesn't really work for me, personally i like my snares centered but maybe thats just personal taste. The hihat rolls are really smoove! Good vibes on this!

If you got a minute, check out my latest beat: Calm Chill Trap Beat | *Regret* | Feed4Feed

i was just trying to experiment on the snare, but i really appreciate the feedback bro. will definitely check out your beat.

Gude,

the melodies flow really well and im diggin' the vibe on this one. The right-panned snare doesn't really work for me, personally i like my snares centered but maybe thats just personal taste. The hihat rolls are really smoove! Good vibes on this!

If you got a minute, check out my latest beat: Calm Chill Trap Beat | *Regret* | Feed4Feed

Drums in this are good dude, you have a good sense of space in the mix. I think the lead stuff would sound a better less bright, some sort of filter would sort this, it'd make the drums and hats fit better with it tonally, go full late night vibe on it. That's obviously just to taste though. Hit us back here if you get a sec. Stay creative

Back