[F4F] Chill New Wave Type Beat - Prod. Lucciago

MotivMusic

What's up guys, just dropped a new instrumental as I do every week and would love for you guys to check it out and give feedback! This style was a tad out of my realm so I had a lot of fun putting it together. Don't forget to leave a like or comment and share your music as well!

- Lucciago

that beat is tight bro. All I'd say is continue focusing on mixing your vocals with beats but otherwise good shit. Thanks for your feedback!

I really liked the vibe this beat had. A little dark, kinda spacey, nice and wavy. I'd like to see a little bit more of an actual lead tho. There's a lot of empty space. Definitely, dope tho, I'm gonna check out some more of your shit man! Keep it up! Mind dropping some feedback? I Been Running(Chill Hip-hop)[F4F]

I hear what you mean by empty space, it ended up that way because I felt like if started adding more it would lose it's ambiance. Thanks for the feedback bro! I like your beat selections for your tracks. I'd just say practice on perfecting your flow and how you mix the vocals with the beat. The volume over powers the beat a tad. Keep killin shit man!

This is tight. Love the 808s on this. I think if you added some chords in parts this would fill out a lot more. But it still goes anyway. Nice job

Last edited:
Gude,

this has a sick and a really nice flow. I love the baseline and the groove it creates with the drums! The snares / claps could use a bit more reverb, since they sound a bit dry to me, but thats personal preference. Good job!

Back