[F4F] Cardi B x Offset x A$AP Rocky Type Beat "Shut Up" [F4F] (Honest Opinions)

HailCaesar

[F4F] Cardi B x Offset x A$AP Rocky Type Beat "Shut Up" [F4F] (Honest Opinions)

My latest upload HONEST opinions guys & gals I wasn't too sure about this beat I was close to deleting it but I thought let me see what people think looking for constructive feedback on the mix and production also leave me links to your work.

YouTube

im really liking the upbeat melody and drums, definitely could hear cardi on this. nice choice of synths as well! great work overall

I definitely wouldn't get rid of it. It is a nice beat. The kick/808 sounds great like always in your beats. The melody line has good energy, even though it is a bit repetitive at times. Great beat for a rapper overall though.

Thanks glad you liked people seem to like it so ill keep it and yeah its a lil repetitive its kinda short anyway.
I definitely wouldn't get rid of it. It is a nice beat. The kick/808 sounds great like always in your beats. The melody line has good energy, even though it is a bit repetitive at times. Great beat for a rapper overall though.

Aye lol that must mean I did something good thanks bro.
Sick the energy in this got me hyped up and that never happens lol ...ever i thank u sir for this goodness

hard vibe, good drums and proper 808. all we need now is an artist who kills your beat :cool: good mixing tho, thumbs up!!!!

808s sound a bit rough, however, this is not one of those deletable beats and would sound nice with a rapper for sure!

I don't listen to these kinds of beats much, but I can tell this is well done.
Probably one of the least muddy mixes I've ever heard, and the sounds you used are cool asf together.

Good stuff, could def hear a rapper on this

cool sounds, nice vibe. Im not the biggest fan of that clap you using for this one.
Enough variation to keep it alive and exciting.

Thanks for the feedback and comment on the mix I appreciate it.
I don't listen to these kinds of beats much, but I can tell this is well done.
Probably one of the least muddy mixes I've ever heard, and the sounds you used are cool asf together.

Good stuff, could def hear a rapper on this

Thanks for the feedback.
cool sounds, nice vibe. Im not the biggest fan of that clap you using for this one.
Enough variation to keep it alive and exciting.

Back