[F4F] Bourbon Boy Beats - Mannequins (Instrumental) [F4F]

Bourbon Boy Beats

Made this a while back, I know there's some more I need to add to it now. But let me know what you think.

I appreciate any feedback and will get back to you ASAP, just leave your link with your comment.

Gude,

I like the kinda glitchyness of the main melody and the drumwork is on point too. Maybe the kick could be a bit more definied and you could add a tiny amount of reverb to the snare. Still good job, keep at it!

Gude,

I like the kinda glitchyness of the main melody and the drumwork is on point too. Maybe the kick could be a bit more definied and you could add a tiny amount of reverb to the snare. Still good job, keep at it!

Thank you for the input. I will definitely try that out and see what I'm working with then.

I know you said this is somewhat unfinished but the drum sequence is a nice listen in my opinion. That over laying synth in the beginning could be a tad softer? That's just my personal view though maybe you love that and it works for you. If so, go with it!

I just dropped a new instrumental! If you could leave a like, genuine comment, and repost that'd be great! <3

- Lucciago

Back