[F4F] Boubon Boy Beats - Ball [F4F]

I'm really diggin the actual composition here. I really like the actual synth melodies and everything sounds cohesively written but the main thing that's holding this beat back for me is the actual sounds used just sound very thin. The best way I can put it is everything sounds like basic preset VST instruments. But the actual composition is there, the sounds just need more processing and layering to really get them to sound more powerful. I'm also not hearing a bassline in there, you've got that long low synth that plays that sounds really nice, and I can hear the bottom of the kicks going, but I'm not hearing any actual bassline which could also really help pull the track together more by giving the bottom some nice cohesive glue. It's all here my man, just gotta upgrade the sounds and the overall mix.

Hit me back with some feed:
Sad LoFi beat set to some anime footage

Very nice beat the structure is dope and the beat is interesting my ears payed attention from begging to end nothing to really say about this but the same as another user. The sounds used sound like basic stock sounds which is not a bad thing but if the sounds were more interesting the beat would of been a lot better.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Back