[F4F] Born For This - Future Left Field Hip Hop - FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK 100%GURANTEED

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Feedback on SoundCloud preferred! the more detailed the better!

Drop links so I can return feed!

Weird style man. Cool detuned sound and i liked the intro it compliments the drop in a weird way.. I like how thick the pad sound is. Although the pluck sound in the later part of the beat gets cluttered a bit melodically.. But still i dig the extra instrumentation like the saws etc.. and the piano also.. Its really good man. I can hear someone like Chance the Rapper on this also. Keep it up its inspiring and creative. I would love to get feedback from you on one of my things! Thanks Playing on My Launchpad

legit, [old school vibe but then drops in some future. Nice panning . It gets very busy but somehow its still " holding on" and sticks.
So when the break down with the vocal sample and piano comes in it assertains all the maddness was deliberate and so it works. Wish it was a bit longer.
return the feed when u can
Weird Song - i dunno what im doing really F4F

Nice I really liked the intro it had that old school soulful dance music vibe, the rest of the beat is nice the instrumentation is dope but I do think theres too much going on in the beat after the intro. I would personally space each instrument out and let some come in then take some out so the beat is less cluttered and each sound gets to shine in the mix, I also really liked the outdo very nice.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Hard/Trippy Young Thug x 21 Savage x Rae Sremmurd Type Beat [F4F]

SHit bro, I think when the drop came in I was so surprised that I think my eyebrows came off my forehead for a sec...but it worked so damn well. I love the style and the feel, great beat to just listen to on its own even. Not much negative to say about it, maybe just that I feel like its one of those beats that'd be super hard to rap on, but would be soooo sick if done properly.

Link to my thread if you would like to return the feedback : [F4f] (HEAVY/DARK) LIL PUMP X LIL PURPP TYPE BEAT (HARD PLUCKY BASS)

Back