[F4F] BoomBap | Nas acapella, cuts and love

paega

Hi there guys,

Made a new beat, added a Nas acapella and some scratching.
Need some feedback so I can make better beats, let me know what you think and as always F4F! Enjoy!

Cheers! :monkey:

Anything with Nas on it I have to listen to it lol but on to your beat now. I like this beat super dope the beat fits the lyrics so well and the scratching is dope and a nice touch to keep the listeners ear, the drums/pattern is nice and I like the use of electronic sound on a old skool vibe beat gives it that modern boom bap touch great work.

Check out my tracks.
[F4F] Post Malone x Russ x QUIÑ x Tinashe Type Beat "DREAMER"

[F4F] Metro Boomin x Offset x 21 Savage x Future Type Beat - PLUTO

I like that you used some modern sounds to bring the boom-bap style to the new era. I always loved the aggressive feel that boom-bap has but it always felt dated, you really did a nice job with this one. The vocals feel great over the beat, very natural. I really like the mixing, the drums are crisp and hit really hard. This is a really good beat the only thing I'd say is to add a little more variation to the drums but even then that's just an opinion. Nice job man

This beat reminds me of something Kris Kross would use as a beat. i like how retro this beat is and it's really well mixed. I would probably push the vocals a little higher in the mix - but it's still quite good as it is.

Feedback on this please Can't Connect with Anyone [F4F]

Dope remix bro. Really diggin the drums in this. The melodic elements too, [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]this is pretty spot on

Back