F4F boombap beat "Royal"

I agree the synth arp is dope and the drop is fire! I think the drums are on point punchy just how I like them. I will say that it sounds like some of the lower frequencies of the bass line might be clashing a bit with the kick drum thats an easy fix though. I'm really feeling this though nice work my dude keep at it!!

Check me out when you get the chance

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...trappin-just-boom-bappin-545184/#post50086512

Thanks for the feedback. I also left feedback on ur thread!

Like others have said the arp and melody are nice. I LOVE the bass! That's a cool ass bass. Everything flows nice and smooth that's for sure. But maybe the snare and hats are too loud in the highs compared to bass (or just the bass is too much robotic compared to hats and snares. I think it would sound much better if it was a bit sharper). But yeah overall the beat is really nice will make sure to check out more of your beats. Thanks for reply on my thread.

NIce cool beat. Maybe a bit undistinctive. No offence but people stay safe on here. Weird it out and do something different. If you really want to listen to a track of mine then there is a link in my sig.

Like others have said the arp and melody are nice. I LOVE the bass! That's a cool ass bass. Everything flows nice and smooth that's for sure. But maybe the snare and hats are too loud in the highs compared to bass (or just the bass is too much robotic compared to hats and snares. I think it would sound much better if it was a bit sharper). But yeah overall the beat is really nice will make sure to check out more of your beats. Thanks for reply on my thread.

Yea I guess I lost some of the bass feeling when I put on some compressions. It was not that muddy but the results came out as it is.
Thank u for the feedback!

Last edited:
Very nice instrumental as everyone above has said very nice arp lol the drums are super dope but I think the kick could have a lil more punch to it mainly attack so its cuts through the other low end elements but thats about it the rest is dope great work.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] SZA x Tinashe x The Weeknd Type Beat [F4F]

Thank u for the advice and I will do that make my kick sounds sharper than now. I think that was a really good point.

Back