[F4F] Boom Bap Style FREE USE beat.

Odo'sha

What's going on guys, this is Odo'sha and I have for you a Boom Bap Style free use beat, check it out and tell me what you think. If you like it please subscribe.

I'll always upload to my channel FREE USE beats, and the only requirement if you use it, it's giving me credits only for the beat and please leave a link so I can check your work...

Share it with your friends and as always F4F.

https://youtu.be/D4-uyaaWusQ

What's going on guys, this is Odo'sha and I have for you a Boom Bap Style free use beat, check it out and tell me what you think. If you like it please subscribe.

I'll always upload to my channel FREE USE beats, and the only requirement if you use it, it's giving me credits only for the beat and please leave a link so I can check your work...

Share it with your friends and as always F4F.

https://youtu.be/D4-uyaaWusQ

Love the intro, I like the static on the melody/throughout the beat. Your instruments sound great here, drum pattern is good. I like that variation throughout. Keys at :55 sound really nice if that's you playing them. Mix is good, I wouldn't change anything about this tbh

Check out my new beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

This is really nice. The guitar is really smooth and funky, definitely digging it. I particularly like the way the hi-hats have the dynamic non-repetitive sound with the slight staggering and volume adjustments. Is this guitar real or sampled? It definitely makes the track. The only thing I don't love is that it's too short!!!

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...bstract-rude-casual-hieroglyphics-f4f-531752/

Aaaye dope track homie! I love the melodies you got going on with the guitar synth and pianos. Very soothing, especially that bridge around 0:55. Everything is mixed and mastered very well. Maybe the hi hats are a bit loud in the mix, but that's about the only thing critical I can say as far as volume leveling. The dithering effect sounds great, not very harsh, and the kick and bassline are strong. Great work homie!

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think!

This is really nice. The guitar is really smooth and funky, definitely digging it. I particularly like the way the hi-hats have the dynamic non-repetitive sound with the slight staggering and volume adjustments. Is this guitar real or sampled? It definitely makes the track. The only thing I don't love is that it's too short!!!

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/new-track-abstract-rude-casual-hieroglyphics-f4f-531752/

Thanks man!!! The guitar it's sampled but I tried to keep it with the original vibe, I'll right now check your beat ;)

Aaaye dope track homie! I love the melodies you got going on with the guitar synth and pianos. Very soothing, especially that bridge around 0:55. Everything is mixed and mastered very well. Maybe the hi hats are a bit loud in the mix, but that's about the only thing critical I can say as far as volume leveling. The dithering effect sounds great, not very harsh, and the kick and bassline are strong. Great work homie!

Here's my thread! Let me know what you think!

Thanks for the support man, I'm glad you like it. I'm gonna watch your beat now.

Aaaye! this beat it's amazing, the mix have no problems and the guitar melody just got me!, smooth beat...I like that.

Aaaye! this beat it's amazing, the mix have no problems and the guitar melody just got me!, smooth beat...I like that.

I saw your comment my last post and let me just say thanks for the support!, means a lot for me!

Dope vibes!! Love your visual representation on the video as well! That sample is so smooth!! What song is it??

Drums are dope. I like this alot bro!

Dope vibes!! Love your visual representation on the video as well! That sample is so smooth!! What song is it??

Drums are dope. I like this alot bro!

Thanks man, the support means alot for me and the sample I've used, is from a song of a friend that he has in a short clip of movie, it has no name...

Back