(F4F) Blitz - I Can (Remastered)

Blitz.HipHop23

Ladies & Gentlemen, Hookers & Players :D

jokes aside...

I posted this Track a While ago, I had somebody mix and Master it, Could you please check it out and give feedback

I will check your stuff if you check my stuff kinda thing.

If could you maybe like or state which of both you think is better that would be great.

the rapping is decent , I am not a fan of the beat.. the mixing quality needs work.. the chorus is pretty cool u remind me of Eminem here lol its the voice .. I think u need to work on the mixing more and then your stuff will be good.. keep it up!

Outss
``

Most im gettin a eminem vibe with the voice your flow is nice the track just needs a bit more down mixing and its all good sir

Really feel an eminem vibe on this one haha, that's a compliment, the hook is catchy but to me something about the beat sounds a bit corny, I think it's the sound selection, the drums could be better and the piano sounds kind of plasticy but the rapping is really smooth and oce again the hook really catches my attention, crazy how much your voice resembles eminem's voice haha crazy.

https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/young-pablo-prod-by-gotham

Really feel an eminem vibe on this one haha, that's a compliment, the hook is catchy but to me something about the beat sounds a bit corny, I think it's the sound selection, the drums could be better and the piano sounds kind of plasticy but the rapping is really smooth and oce again the hook really catches my attention, crazy how much your voice resembles eminem's voice haha crazy.

https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/young-pablo-prod-by-gotham

Thank, really appreciate, I am seriously not aiming to sound like Eminem I just wanna sound like me really, I dont know, why you all think that :D
I will take it as a compliment, but I dont wanna be called a biter, cause thats not what I represent :D

This is pretty solid, I like the ideas, arrangement and overall theme. The beat was a little cheesy but had a nice energy to it. The raps were nice and the sound quality was ok. I think if you spent some time really nailing down some doubles on a couple key phrases/words on the verses it would go a long way. It's fairly standard practice to include some subtle doubling on the rhyming phrases. This will help give a lot of presence to your voice and make your rhymes carry a little more weight.

Overall, it's solid. Keep working on your sound, the improvement between this and the earlier version you have on your SC is HUGE! If you pick some higher quality beats and continue to improve on your recording skills the end product will be dope!

This is pretty sick bro... at first listen I felt the beat was corny but the 2nd time I listened to it, it was catching on me. That hook is sick too. Kinda does have an Eminem type feel to it. Dope haha. Thanks for dropping feed! Keep it up man!!

Hey, I finally got around to listening. Always like to see people producing their own beats to rap over. I like the idea you were going for on the track, the buildup with the brass for the hook is really nice and fits well with the piano. Also your delivery is actually really good!

I don't think the kick really fits the rest of the track, gives me an 80's vibe haha. I think something with a little more lowend thump would be nice, maybe around 80-100hz. The rest of the instruments fit well, could just use a little more mixing to make sure everything has it's own spot to sit frequency-wise. Keep practicing and you'll get it down!

Yeah I agree with the previous comments, sometimes your voice really sounds like Eminem it's crazy! lol The mixing sounds very nice and well balanced. You have a dope flow too. Nice song bro, keep up the good work and thank you very much for the feedback on my beat. ;)

Yeah you def have Em vibe. I like the upbeat feel but the beat seems a little casio - ish? Bars tho! Keep at it fam!

I love this beat man! I agree with the idea earlier stated about the kick though. I think it would have a little more of an aggressive feel (Lowered kick) to go along with the feel of your lyrics. Very nice all around in my opinion though! Makes me want to work more on mine but I need to go to bed now. lmfaoo! Thanks for you feedback on my track too!

Back