[F4F] Ballin - AYEM (banger)

The 808 is very well done! The biggest problem I see with this track is that the vocals are to far away from the beat. It's more like a beat + vocals than a song (if you know what I mean). The rest is pretty good!

I agree with everyone. The actual track is dope, but the vocals are very loud. The melody is pretty dope and I love the hi hats as well great job.

thanks for the feedback on my track.

i like the fx on the Vocals. as the others pointed out the instrumental is to low in volume. maybe you could use another instrument, brass, piano or another synth so you have more varition on the beat. whati like is the sub sounds good. you can build on that one! keep it up.

Pretty much what everybody is saying. Just need it mixed down so the levels are not all over the place. Other than that I like the concept.

Like many have mentioned already, I think the vocals are too loud and your hat and snare could be a little louder as well. Other than that, dope track! I like your flow.

Thats kinda dope bro, I like those transitions and filtering parts. The beat mixed perfectly i think and the vocals goin along with it too just bring it down a lil. And thanks for your reply man keep it up

Not bad at all for a first track. I'm liking the transitions and effects you used. Like others said, the vocal is too loud and it needs some tweaking in mixing. Overall track is dope, keep it up!

Beat is cool and I dig the hat work. Rhymes are cool too, but not sure about the filter on the vocals so much in the beginning. I'd also like to hear more variety in the melody besides just removing the drums and some instruments muted. Returning feedback and the SC follow!

This is pretty good. as the others said though, the vocals are too loud compared to the rest of the track.
The intro is amazing.
But aside from the rest of the feedback, one thing I noticed is that a lot of the sharp sounds (drums, hihats) were way stronger in my right ear most of the time.
My left ear was waiting to feel a hihat clap or snare but it only got bass, with that being said I'd switch up the panning a lil.

Great work for your first (;

The beat is pretty tight and solid man, and good job on the lyrics. I love the bounciness of the whole track! I feel vocals a bit "out of the mix" in my opinion, but that's really up to you cause it's a great track anyway!

The rap sounds so clean and nice mixed!! the hi hats are so nice! Really liked your flow, I would remove that autotune, bass hits hard :)

Overall I was feeling it. This is definitely something I play in the whip.

I like the synths you used, especially that one in the intro...I was a little disappointed that you didn't re-use it for the chorus. Your flow was on point too.

Only thing I notice wasn't really an issue with the beat: I think that your vocals are "over" the beat instead of sitting on it. I think if you mixed this a little bit better this would be a banger. Good work bruh and thanks for the feed!

Thank youf or the feedback on my beat but I already gave you a feedback for this track. So I listen it a second time and I'm still saying you have to increase the volume of the instrumental, except the drum part because this part is 100% correct. ;)

Back