[F4F] Ballin - AYEM (banger)

mustafaonthebeat

My first legit track, production/vocals by me. Please listen all the way through, I try to add switch ups and all that. I'll return any constructive criticism, let me know if you enjoyed it. Bass goes hard if you have speakers. Thanks

Last edited:
I like the track overall but there's some slight stuff I want to point out - first of all, the beat is a bit too silent for the loud vocals. Maybe try adding some (more) reverb to your vocals so they flow more freely with the beat. It's really not bad and it's your first song so it's rather really good. Keep it up man.

good intro, with the effects, trippy shit.

vocals are to loud, destroys little bit the vibe, as when i turn up the volume the vocals comes little bit to much "in your face". i would make the drums louder. melody and bass is nice. it looks like you like to play with different filters. imo dope, makes the beat or the song more interesting. try to fix the mixing problems and this shit going banana! liked it on soundcloud!

thanks for the FB on my song. I gotta agree with tumenbeats. Vocals are toooo loud and the radio filter thing you got going on the hook or intro could be turned down a little or mixed a little better. The vocals overpower the track but the overall vibe is dope. I like the guitar sample but i play guitar so i am partial to that!

For your first track its not bad.
Like some other said the vocs are a bit to loud.
The effects are nice here. It keeps it interesting.
Anyway keep it up! This got potential.

Like the idea homie. I'm not sure for the reason that you decided to almost mute the background beat, it sounds dope as hell. Raise it up during your rapping verses! Drums are strong but it could be stronger. Snare clap could use more reverb as well. But I love the transitions and the delay effects. Vocal effects are on point, something I am interesting in learning when I finally do work with some artists. Man... if the background beat was louder, it would be dope as hell! Great work homie. And thanks for the feedback!

Yeeeee!!! dope man, just notch down the vocals a little bit (like 1.5db or something) and it'll let the beat really bang. I thought it was dope and the filtered stuff in the background was cool. I'd maybe bring it out of the filter here and there just to breathe and switch-up a little more. Even so, it's really tight and the bass is solid, loving it!

Oh wait, you made the beat too never mind haha. Disregard the last post now... yeah I should be a more careful reader. Anyways it's dope!

Intro is interesting, nice closed hat's, synth's made the vibe interesting. Kick hits hard enough and snare&clap combination was dynamic. Transitions works fine, voice sounds decently recorded, rapping sounds cool, which microphone you used btw? Mix sounds balanced to me, would change one thing or two but is only my taste. Thanks for the feed.

I like the song. I think that the vocals are a bit too up in your face. Maybe over limited. If you could tamed them down and had them sit back in the mix it would sound really good. Maybe pull down the fader and put some more reverb on the vocals to do so. Good stuff though.

dope.. really like the beat and the vocals flow nicely on it. only thing is like ppl said the vocals are too loud the beat is too dope to be that quiet lol
great bass on this too
just needs some more mixing and its good

Ok, first off yes the lyrics over power the beat, but I also found the delivery is a bit stale as well... It sounds like you're fairly new to rapping. But keep grinding and you will be alright..

I agree with KLZ, you have to raise up the beat on your verses because the beat sounds pretty good. The flow is very good, nothing bad to say about that but yeah, we have to hear this beat. Thank you for the feedback on my beat. ;)

I like the little switch-ups on the vocals, but they feel a little hazey, try stacking them a bit and some of the effects can feel a bit off. The delivery lacks a little personnality and emotion, although the production and the mixing is great the track feels a little bland to me. It's much better than anything i could do though, great job!

Back