[F4F] Augustus the Great - Styx (Returning all feedback)

Really cool choice of sounds, the choral vocal samples/synths work well, and I like the transition with the guitars at 0.53 - have you put the vocal sample through the Brookside or Pulsar Alphar preset on Guitar Rig out of interest? Random question I know, but I love the work on the mix in this beat. Everything is very clean and has purpose. The reverb on your snare offset with the water samples is the shit. I don't even want to hear a rapper on this I love it as an instrumental. Really cool track man.

Would love your feedback on my new song/video:
Producer. Rapper. New music video - will return all feedback.

cool upbeat, glitch kind of feel to it. Got a kind of positive vibe to it. Cool sample manipulation. the guitar layer gives it depth indeed. I do think some of the drum bits sound a bit off, but that might have been intentional. Nice piece of experimental work man. Here's mine, see what you think; Forgive Me - Outss

very nice sample, especially around 00:55 when the melody changes. drums bangin and bass on point. i would call you very creative and experimental, sounds different from all the other stuff up here.

Back