[F4F] Augustus the Great - God [F4F]

That's a sweet guitar part. I love the arrangement and overall musicality of the track. From that standpoint I think the track is really solid. I thought the mixing could be cleaned up a bit, the volume is balanced really well but some parts seemed to be a little muddy and I thought the drums could be tightened up some more with compression and eq. Overall though, it's good stuff and the ideas are killer. Nice work man!

I would reduce the volume of the percussion and move it a bit further back in the mix. The guitar sound is really good and I like how layered the beat is. The melody is pretty damn good - and the overall mix is clean. Keep it up!

Feedback on this please Digital Scars, Digital Scars [F4F]

The guitar and piano are sick and go so well together. Not really a fan of the snare and hi hat pattern tho, although that could just be personal preference. dope track though, the effect noises are super cool

Nice I really like the guitar sounds great also the other instrumentation is nice and the drums are on fire, the structuring of the track is also on point and kept the beat interesting throughout my only issue with the beat is the mixing sounds quite muddy I think the percs sound fine where they are in the mix but its just the muddiness that need to be removed.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Playboi Carti x Yung Bans x Famous Dex Type Beat (Melodic) [F4F]

Thanks. Just hit you back up!

thanks for the feed. Nice groove, good melody and solid drums. The mix needs a little work, there is a lot of mud in the mix between 125hz and about 215hz. The hi hats need to be panned a little to one side caus all the drums are down the centre.

Back