[F4F] "Astro" - Travis Scott Type Beat ?? (Prod. By TeiMoney)

TeiMoney

[F4F] "Astro" - Travis Scott Type Beat ?? (Prod. By TeiMoney)

posting here after a long time! ?
let me know what you think about this beat also leave a comment on the video & ill return a favor.. lets support each other!

Overall I was feeling it. The arrangement was on point and kept my attentions throughout and I could def hear a rapper like Future going ham on this one.

The drums were good quality and that 808 hits hard. My main criticism though is that main synth sound is too thin...it's a good melody but just too weak as it is now. Besides that this beat is great. Nice job.

Can you leave me some feedback on my latest beat: Neptunes/NORE Type Beat

i loved that bass drop man. The synth design is nice but that bass fills it up perfectly. I left a comment for u with more feedback lol. Its a dope beat. Keep it up dude. Could u return some feedback on my song? WOULD LOVE IT. Peace I Worry Too Much Ft. Anastasia Vol

Overall I was feeling it. The arrangement was on point and kept my attentions throughout and I could def hear a rapper like Future going ham on this one.

The drums were good quality and that 808 hits hard. My main criticism though is that main synth sound is too thin...it's a good melody but just too weak as it is now. Besides that this beat is great. Nice job.

Can you leave me some feedback on my latest beat: Neptunes/NORE Type Beat

i loved that bass drop man. The synth design is nice but that bass fills it up perfectly. I left a comment for u with more feedback lol. Its a dope beat. Keep it up dude. Could u return some feedback on my song? WOULD LOVE IT. Peace I Worry Too Much Ft. Anastasia Vol

Thank you! returned a favor!

Dope! Everything goes well together. And it really does sound like something on astroworld. I also think it sounds like Drake and Gucci could get on it. Your sounds are still unique tho and the mix sounds good to me.

Check you resonances, they are especially noticable at the beginning. Drums and bass are tight. Everything bounces pretty good. And the vybe is energetic yet chill. Maybe couple of extra percussion layers would make it even better and less generic. I would make hats wider and crispier. Overall it is a pretty dope beat.

Here is mine

[F4F] Morning Glory

I disagree with the main synth being too thin, I think it creates the vibe that it does because of how thin it is, its perfect, 808s are dope. I would add a metaverb (Maschine 2 software) to the hats take down the lows increase the highs and turn the size down about half way and the mix to like 6-8% you can barely hear that it's there but it actually makes such a huge difference. Thats the only thing I'd really do different I wouldn't add any additional percussion at all, keeping it simple is def the way to go.

Overall really dope beat I could def hear travis scott on this.

Heres the link to the beat I'd like you to review.
Belly Type Beat "Small World" - F4F Guaranteed - Drop them MFing links on me

Back