[F4F] ASAP Rocky x ASAP Ferg x Juicy J Type Beat "IGNORANT"

Grimey shit. The 808 is mean. If I was you I would have made those kicks punch more. And it feels like the clap is only panned to the right, which is a bit confusing. Correct me if I'm wrong. I like the way you changed the 808 up at some points, just to switch it up. This is one of those sequencer heavy beats :) Unique vibe.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I panned the clap slightly to the right but I think it sounds more to the right because of the stereo widening effect I added to it.
Grimey shit. The 808 is mean. If I was you I would have made those kicks punch more. And it feels like the clap is only panned to the right, which is a bit confusing. Correct me if I'm wrong. I like the way you changed the 808 up at some points, just to switch it up. This is one of those sequencer heavy beats :) Unique vibe.

You already know how I feel about this beat from the comment I left on YouTube :alcoholic: I see where you're trying to go with the ASAP Rocky vibe with the vox in the background. The "yo" fits well and I know ASAP would rap over that but I think the other vox ("hey") you have in there is a little overdone. Definitely a banger, awesome work.

Check this old beat out I made with FL studio 10 when you have a moment haha. I'm planning on revamping it and I know you give good feedback.
kanye West x G-Eazy type beat [F4F]

This was well made. The vibe of this was def something for Juicy J. I liked the vocals in the hook actually. Drums hit nice for me, too. Overall this was well made!

Thanks for the feedback bro I appreciate it and yeah I went back and removed the "hey" chant out of the beat but kept the old one on youtube still. Im gonna check out your track now.
You already know how I feel about this beat from the comment I left on YouTube :alcoholic: I see where you're trying to go with the ASAP Rocky vibe with the vox in the background. The "yo" fits well and I know ASAP would rap over that but I think the other vox ("hey") you have in there is a little overdone. Definitely a banger, awesome work.

Check this old beat out I made with FL studio 10 when you have a moment haha. I'm planning on revamping it and I know you give good feedback.
kanye West x G-Eazy type beat [F4F]

yo bro this beat hard af good job on that one i like what you did with the 808s subbed to your channel & waiting to hear more

Man that 808...so damn dope,I also love the unsetting and dissonant vibe of the melody and the aggressive drums,if only the mix had a little more balance,that would be even better,but it's dope whatever,massive ups! (Excuse my late response on your feed)

Thanks a lot man glad you liked it.
Man that 808...so damn dope,I also love the unsetting and dissonant vibe of the melody and the aggressive drums,if only the mix had a little more balance,that would be even better,but it's dope whatever,massive ups! (Excuse my late response on your feed)

Back