[F4F] ASAP Rocky x ASAP Ferg x Juicy J Type Beat "IGNORANT"

HailCaesar

Just wanted to know what you guys think of the beat and what can be done to improve it leave me links to your tracks so I can return feedback.

YouTube

Big fan of the guitar and the bass. I like the vocals as well but think they were put in too often. Mainly in reference to the hey, then again DJ Mustard made a career out of that haha. The yo was good but the hey feels like it could have been mixed in a little better. Did good with panning and had variation in the song so it didn't get boring.

Just needs somebody to rap on it really but its a good beat overall, quite solid in all honesty.

What DAW did you use to produce this?

Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it and yeah I added the vox hits on the hooks but I'm thinking the same thing as you they kinda ruin the beat a lil ill probs end up removing them lol also the Hey vox sounds a lil weird as well because of the reverb I added. Oh yeah and I use Logic X as my DAW.
Big fan of the guitar and the bass. I like the vocals as well but think they were put in too often. Mainly in reference to the hey, then again DJ Mustard made a career out of that haha. The yo was good but the hey feels like it could have been mixed in a little better. Did good with panning and had variation in the song so it didn't get boring.

Just needs somebody to rap on it really but its a good beat overall, quite solid in all honesty.

What DAW did you use to produce this?

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it and yeah I added the vox hits on the hooks but I'm thinking the same thing as you they kinda ruin the beat a lil ill probs end up removing them lol also the Hey vox sounds a lil weird as well because of the reverb I added. Oh yeah and I use Logic X as my DAW.
Yeah, like remove some of the vox or mix them in better and you got a banger there tbh.

Ain't used Logic for ages but remember it being a fairly good DAW when I did have it(might switch at some point). Currently using FL Studio 12. Here's my beat, less of a trappy kinda beat, more chilled out. Lemme know what you think.

When I'm with you. by mango | Mango Tango | Free Listening on SoundCloud

big fan of the guitar and the bass. I like the vocals as well but think they were put in too often. Mainly in reference to the hey, then again dj mustard made a career out of that haha. The yo was good but the hey feels like it could have been mixed in a little better. Did good with panning and had variation in the song so it didn't get boring.

What daw did you use to produce this?

yea great bangin azz beat just to many vocals just leave that laugh in and all will be good

Thanks for the feedback gonna return the favour now.
Love the steady riff and the guitars kickin in are so hyped man dope work. I feel like the chants might take away some of the freedom that an artist could have flowing to this but other then that this sounds amazing !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say !

First 2 singles of upcoming EP 'DRKNGHTS'. F4F Guaranteed !

I think you've posted your tracks before I'm listening now and I know I've listened and gave them feedback already but dw ill give feedback again lol.
Love the steady riff and the guitars kickin in are so hyped man dope work. I feel like the chants might take away some of the freedom that an artist could have flowing to this but other then that this sounds amazing !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your thoughts I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say !

First 2 singles of upcoming EP 'DRKNGHTS'. F4F Guaranteed !

Nice work. cant complain about anything on this one. sounds like it would be on a video game.. nice work ..

Damn this shit is lurky. All I'd say is work on mixing your percs better as you progress. Keep killin it dude. I drop new music every week and I'd like your feedback. If you really fuck with it drop a like or comment. Thanks!

- Lucciago

Thanks for the feedback I checked out your Migos type beat on soundcloud very bouncy.
Damn this shit is lurky. All I'd say is work on mixing your percs better as you progress. Keep killin it dude. I drop new music every week and I'd like your feedback. If you really fuck with it drop a like or comment. Thanks!

- Lucciago

Back