F4F ASAP. First track off "ChildhoodSounds" EP. LIKE AND COMMENT FOR REPOST! - SOL-RA

Sol-Ra

F4F ASAP. First track off "ChildhoodSounds" EP. LIKE AND COMMENT FOR REPOST! - SOL-RA

First track off my new EP that I'm making, The EP consist of remixes of songs and music that made my childhood. Enjoy! ;)

Don't forget to drop some links for me so i can return the favor. Also whoever likes and drops a comment on my soundcloud gets a repost and a follower ;).

- SOL-RA

ChildhoodSounds EP coming soon!

Dope idea for an EP, Im looking forward to how you use the creativity for the other tracks . Dope track tho, def could be film score or video game music. nice track nothing to improve in my opinion. Those keys were nice! really cinematic feel to it

Dope bells and tight instrumentation. drum work is dope but i think the 808 would hit harder if you layered a kick on top. Clean mix. smooth arrangement. Great beat!

Beautiful man. Love the composition and the feels it gives me. I'm playing it on my iMac speakers and the kick is causing a "ducking" effect on the beat. Fix that and you're good my man. Great job! Please leave me feedback here:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck-4-feedback-my-horseshoe-gang-remix-516788/
Thanks for the feed!. The ducking effect is called side chaining and it was intentional, i did it to make the kick hit harder since i used such a light sample

Thanks for the feed!. The ducking effect is called side chaining and it was intentional, i did it to make the kick hit harder since i used such a light sample

Ok my bad. That makes sense. No wonder you kick and 808 is so prominent! Thanks for teaching me something new.

I like the vibe and feel to it but the side chaining is a little too much for my taste. Sounds a bit too unnatural. That's the main point of advice I would like to give!

This is real smooth and digging that chill vibe . My only complain is you add to much parallel compression on the drum to me but i guess thas was the sound you were going for . Overall this is a great piece of music . Keep it up man

Last edited:
Back