f4f always dope asian influence [criticise my mix]

Some trill shit right here lol

The mix is damn nice, though I think you could bring up the gain on your synth work just a little bit. Everything is really clear and I love odd transitions between heavenly synths to a more darker approach.

Keep it up homie!

Last edited:
thanks for the feed, will return when i get back to my monitors tonight. do you mean the main lead or the bass synth that comes in later?

@rah i like the fx on your vox and the bouncy feel of the beat, but i feel your voice can be too monotonous in the 'rap' sections. also i think the drums coud be mixed into the beat better, but nice work nonetheless.

Ok so … It started out … then it started out around 0:37, 0:54 … So .. and the little horn sound?! completely out of Key so unless you're attempting to do Jazz now that's a def no go.
Honestly, I've just visited your page and saw that you pass a LOT of criticism, on .. literally everything … so .. cheers mayne, hope your mixes will sounds 10% close to what I got going on …
Truth?! The truth doesn't have any temperature … have a good 1.

Thank you for your feed on my post.

I like that you always try to come up with some unique sounds. Mix could get better though. Drums are a little dull and the instruments/samples are to low in volume.

[FONT=Interstate, Lucida Grande, Lucida Sans Unicode, Lucida Sans, Garuda, Verdana, Tahoma, sans-serif]Definitely some cool sounds in this. I like the snappy snare. My only suggestion would be to add some more elements to fill the song in.[/FONT]

Back