[F4F] Alternative Atmopsheric Hip-Hop - RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK

Really cool sound design. Has a cool weird vibe to it, i dig the drums and that snare echo very dub like. Keep it up bro

Nice very atmospheric also eerie I like the use of wildlife sounds in the background they add character to the beat, the drums hit hard and the snare with the delay/reverb sounds dope. The mix is clean imo as well but at times there is too much going on like a lot of sounds are playing at the same time which is no biggie but overall this is a very clean beat I can hear this being used in a advert has that kinda vibe.

Damn this is pretty dope. Nice vibe and great sound selection. That leads are sick too. I can hear Tech n9ne on this.

That intro was very creative and day dreamy. 0:56 - 1:10 was my favorite bit, I don't know why but it goes hard. Only thing I might do IMO is give the kick some variety along the track. Overall I like it, keep it up

Check out my recent:
Drown

dope drumsounds, really epic and punchy good job. i like this smooth vibe of the instruments. Dope beat, please more of this style

Back