[F4F] Alchemist & Conway Type Beat | 'Brricks'

great job on this beat - reminds me of something Dr Dre would make - particularly the bass. I like how well mixed and layered this beat. I have nothing more to add, no criticism from me - good job!

Feedback on this please Late Weeks (song) [F4F]

Definitely a banger so my criticisms are mostly based on opinion and personal tastes. I'd like the bass to have a bit more high-end, just a little bit because I'd think I'd like the tone better that way. Other than that, the way the drums and bass dropped in and out kind of got predictable over time to the point it had a loop feel. I clearly noticed the variation in instrumentation but the bass and the drums felt repetitive after a while. Maybe instead of dropping and adding the drums back in every time you could filter them to give them a cool effect for 2-4 bars then fade the filter back to normal or something to that effect. Like I said, just personal opinion and taste.

Check this out when you get a second Wrote, Recorded and Mixed by Me (F4F)

From a technical perspective, I can hear the transition in the sample at some parts. Nothing too serious, but I do notice it.

Personally, I'd like to hear more of the bass and less of the transitions where the drums are cutting out. The transitions wouldn't be that big of a deal to me if I were purchasing the track to rap on, cause I could change that up once I got the tracked out version, but as a guy listening to the instrumental simply to enjoy it, it gets to messing with my head-nod bruh....

Regardless, my stinkface is on level Bill Cosby.

if-the-beat-dont-make-me-do-this-l-dont-17210024.png

Good shit man!

Back