F4F Ace Hood x Juicy J type beat

search around various forums for more modern sounding drum kits, that lead was a little too repetitive the flow of it was nice just should switch up a bit more here and there. Keep working bro! I drop new music every week, check it out and let me know if you fuck with it. Drop a like or comment!

- Lucciago

The lead sound is decent but gets repetitive and a lil boring after a while also the synth sounds in the background sounds a lil off, the drums could hit a lil harder but the drum pattern is calm. I think you need to layer more sounds with new melodies or chords that are in key and add and remove extra percs to add more variation to the beat.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-montana-type-beat-freak-543438/#post50079914

Last edited:
The lead sound is decent but gets repetitive and a lil boring after a while also the synth sounds in the background sounds a lil off, the drums could hit a lil harder but the drum pattern is calm. I think you need to layer more sounds with new melodies or chords that are in key and add and remove extra percs to add more variation to the beat.

Check out my latest.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-montana-type-beat-freak-543438/#post50079914
I appreciate your feedback and returned it.

I like that synth sound, reckon you could do more variation with the drum beat. Like the EQing you did around 1:36. Think you could do with adding a few more sounds, since this is a chilled out trap song you could do with a long synth chord sound/e.g. a choir or violin with a big reverb/delay where you press the note slightly and there's a lot of echo/chorusing. e.g. Also at times the synth melody could do with a little tweaking, I like the instrument though. I think the bass could be upped a bit or at least have a stronger kick so the 808 bumps a bit harder.

Maybe even a counter piano melody(more fast rather than a slow melody) could do.

It's a good beat, mixed well in general but just needs more variation so it bumps harder. Good work fam.

I like that synth sound, reckon you could do more variation with the drum beat. Like the EQing you did around 1:36. Think you could do with adding a few more sounds, since this is a chilled out trap song you could do with a long synth chord sound/e.g. a choir or violin with a big reverb/delay where you press the note slightly and there's a lot of echo/chorusing. e.g. Also at times the synth melody could do with a little tweaking, I like the instrument though. I think the bass could be upped a bit or at least have a stronger kick so the 808 bumps a bit harder.

Maybe even a counter piano melody(more fast rather than a slow melody) could do.

It's a good beat, mixed well in general but just needs more variation so it bumps harder. Good work fam.
Thanks!

Gude,

honestly i'm not a big fan of those repetitive beats - even though i understand that its planned that way. Mixingwise the synth is too loud in comparison to the drums. It even swollows up the kickdrum as you can hear at 1:33 when the synth starts to fade out for a bit - the kickdrum becomes much more prominent. Try to seperate the frequencies a bit more or even sidechain the synth to the kick.

If you got a minute, check out my latest beat: Inspirational Trap Beat | *Smoke* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

Back