[F4F] 1M Enraged by Mango (Joey Bada$$ type beat)

Are those reversed hi-hats or something? weird sound, kinda cool though. I liked the creativity with the guitar lines too. I don't know if I'd call it Joey Badass sounding though. Since it's not sample-based, I don't know if you can really get that type of sound unless you're putting a mic on some live instruments. Good stuff though, just a little synthy sounding for a sample-head like me haha.

Are those reversed hi-hats or something? weird sound, kinda cool though. I liked the creativity with the guitar lines too. I don't know if I'd call it Joey Badass sounding though. Since it's not sample-based, I don't know if you can really get that type of sound unless you're putting a mic on some live instruments. Good stuff though, just a little synthy sounding for a sample-head like me haha.
I'm not really big on samples like that. I might try a sample based beat for the sake of it though.

Also yeah they are reversed hi hats. I also used a reverse kick and a reverse snare at the start of the song. Heck even the main melody is reversed(I sampled a loop I made on a choir VST then changed the pitches to make that weird sound)

Last edited:
nice sound selection on this! those reverse high hats are dope but some of the percussion could use a bit more mixing. overall i really like the vibe!

Back