[F4F] 100% Hard 808 Fat Trel x 2 Chainz x K Trap Beat - "WHIPPIN'"

Bass sounds really different, I can't say anything about that it sounds both good and bad I'm not quite sure maybe you could just turn it down a lil. If you put some kicks in a row (distorted ones) like 2 or 3 in a row sometimes, that would be great. Other than that I see nothing to complain about. I only heard 2 Chainz' music among the rappers you put there, and I can say I def hear him. Keep the good work up bro!

Thanks for feedback what did you find wrong with the mix personally I liked the mix on this track and a lot of people have told me its good.
good beat! That bass drop is serious! Snare rolls, 808 selection, hi hat pattern all clicking and locking together! Mixing needs improvement but that comes w/practice and consistency.

Check out my post. Leave a comment on Soundcloud, like and share please. Thanks!

Transistioning from Beat Maker to Producer! What do you think of this song? F4F

Thanks for the feedback G and yeah I was experimenting with some heavy distorted basses like the XXXTENTACION type basses.
Bass sounds really different, I can't say anything about that it sounds both good and bad I'm not quite sure maybe you could just turn it down a lil. If you put some kicks in a row (distorted ones) like 2 or 3 in a row sometimes, that would be great. Other than that I see nothing to complain about. I only heard 2 Chainz' music among the rappers you put there, and I can say I def hear him. Keep the good work up bro!

Thanks for the feedback I returned feedback on your track and yeah the distorted bass and the kick don't play at the same time so I don't think its the 808 that drowns it out, maybe it could be the tail end of it or the kick ain't loud enough.
damn that bass is brutal.. I think it overpowers the kicks a little bit.. sidechain them so they pump through.. Dope beat tho!! I am not sure who it's meant to be like but works nicely and sounds relevent.. Keep it up! Care to return some feedback? Thanks!! In a Bubble - Outss fT. Oli Barton and The Movement

the keys are nice, the drum patterns work well. i found the closed hi-hat sound a lil repetitive, could think about varying it more :)

cool track as far as instrumentation goes. I would have went another direction with the 808 pattern and distortion level. I also feel like some consistent percussion is missing aka a punchy kick, a hard hitting baseline, and some trippy hi hat rolls.

Otherwise this is a banger bro, melody and arrangement is cool just get this track thumping hard and aggressive and you got it boss!

Heres my thread for feedback when you get a chance thanks!

Thanks for the feedback I usually have more than one hi-hat pattern in my beats but for this one I just had the same one because I felt it fitted nicely I think I automated a delay onto them on one section for a switch up.
the keys are nice, the drum patterns work well. i found the closed hi-hat sound a lil repetitive, could think about varying it more :)

Thanks for the feedback lol no one seems to like the distorted 808 I was trying to experiment with some XXXTENTACION type basses but some pple don't really like them, but I do see what you mean about making the rest of the beat knock.
cool track as far as instrumentation goes. I would have went another direction with the 808 pattern and distortion level. I also feel like some consistent percussion is missing aka a punchy kick, a hard hitting baseline, and some trippy hi hat rolls.

Otherwise this is a banger bro, melody and arrangement is cool just get this track thumping hard and aggressive and you got it boss!

Heres my thread for feedback when you get a chance thanks!

Back