[F4F 100%] Futuristic Retro Beat Featuring James Brown and Siri [F4F 100%]

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Let me know your thoughts.

Detailed feedback and comments on soundcloud preferred!

Drop links so I can return feedback!

Damn I just wrote a feedback, then clicked some wrong button and the whole thing disappeared.
Sounds cool and gives that summery vibe, I liked that. I assume you was in a great mood when you made this.
At first I thought I wasn't feeling this when the synths came out of nowhere (maybe a gradual increase of volume would be better?) but then I said hold up this stuff is dope. I enjoyed those spacey synths after all, tho I liked the piano part more. It actually sounds like those are 2 different tracks in one. I think you could made 2 awesome beats out of it if you play with this some more.

Crazyyy vibe goin on here man, I love the shit. Sounds like if Wave Racer and Flume were just like "yo let's make it bangin." I do not have anything to say because I honestly don't think I have a way to make this any better. Dope dope work

Thank you guys so much for the feedback!

Keep the feedback coming. Comment on soundcloud if you can

Drop links so I can return feedback!

(Feedback for Feedback rate:100%)

Thank you guys! Keep your thoughts on the track
coming. Drop links so I can leave feedback. Comment on sound cloud if you can

Thank you for your feedback! Feedback returned 100%

Comment on sound cloud if you can! Keep the feedback coming and drop links so I can return feedback

Cheers!:berzerk:

this is some innovative music right here! definitely in its own lane! the transitions are insane but fit so well! reminds me of something kanye would be doing. That intro was priceless! This is way to far ahead of the times, I'm trying to imagine what or who i could hear on this and my mind is going in so many directions, absolutely great job. One of the best beats I've heard today. This is that real feel good music! I honestly have nothing bad to say about it.

check me out sometime, all feedback welcome

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/wait-over-feel-good-fridays-f4f-519589/

This is crazy! The instrumentation is dope, especially the retro acrade sounding synths. The drums are strong and punchy, had to turn down my monitors haha. The switch up towards the middle was great too, all the instruments, more specifically the subtle piano, worked well and added a lot of dynamics to the beat. The constant switch ups in the synths and drums kept this so fresh and interesting. Honestly can't say anything bad. Great stuff!

Let me know what you think.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ort-chill-spring-ep-feedback4feedback-519579/

man this was dope, really enjoyed all aspects of this production. I appreciate all the work that wnet into this track. The arrangement, the melodies, the transitions, the drums, good work. really uplifting vibes! I can really hear someone like Logic on this track although I dont think having a rapper on this track is what you were going for. good work

heres my thread for feeds when you get a sec thanks

Back