F4F 100% - Futuristic Hip Hop Meets Orchestra (NO SAMPLES USED except some vocals)

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Hey guys! Let me know what you think of this track (constructive feedback). Comments on SoundCloud preferred!

Leave your links so I can tell you what I think of your song. Let me know if you want a reply on the media site your track is on

Last edited:
This is dope bro. It has a mainstream pop feel to it. Great selection of sounds. Nice movement throughout. Keep it up G!

I appreciate the feedback! Feedback returned!

Keep the comments coming and comment on SoundCloud if you can! Thanks! :)

Son - you really are a Future Producer and what the game needs! Left you a comment and follow on SC cuz this joint destroys 99% of the tracks I hear.

This beat is really dope. The buildups you used are really great.
Mixing sounds good, too.
I also liked and comented on SC.
Keep it up!

Really strong production mate,very chill and easy listening,I love the piano along with the strings,and the synth sounds and vocals,very professional mix too,it's something pretty innovative and unique,Keep it up!

Thanks you guys so much for your comments! It means a lot! The fact you listened means so much!

I left feedback to all you who left links! I wish you well and keep the music coming!

For newcomers, don't forget to comment on soundcloud if you can! God bless!

Ok first off the vibe of this beat is crazy! I love all the melodic elements, especially that piano that comes in. It sounds so beautiful and so professional bro. Those choirs and strings crazy too! Sounds so cinematic and so dope and the drop with those drums is ridiculously dope! You should be working with Cole bro this shit is so good. Great job, bro

Back