F$F - New Trap/R&B <3 Sprung (Admit It)

Kick drum is awesome, I love how synth-y it is. It's sort of rough and is great in contrast to the smoothness of the piano/organ in the background.

I'm not a huge fan of synth leads, but you handle this pretty well. Mix seems to be pretty good and that's always where a lot of new artists lose me. If your mix sucks, I don't want to hear it. period.

I like this beat, good job.

Thanks to everyone who listened. I'm still trying to learn, still trying to perfect.

yo man,

like your beat man, sounds smooth. got some nice ambiance during it. drums part is cool man.
keep goin' on bro.

Haha, not a bro but thanks for the feedback! Your soundcloud player thing isn't working btw :(

I love the actual "composition" here! This is great, like a simple FlyLo'ish thing.

Only "negative" feedback I've got is that even though I like that it simple, it feels a lil' bit "empty". Also, the sound that comes in round 00:44, I do like it, but it feels a little static - i'd love it if you just cut out some tones every now and then, or just changed it up a bit.

But I really do like this.

Here's some music I made ;)

The beat does feel a little empty, but it's perfect because it give plenty of room for a vocalist to spread out.

That kick is a just a little too punchy for me though. That's just me.

Back