F.4.F - Hip hop banger - Raw - Feedback for feedback

French Player

Hi everybody. Here is my new beat. Give me your feedback on it and post the link of your thread so I can can return it as soon as possible. Thank you ;)

Its different from what one may be accustomed to hearing (instruments, bass, drums, etc.) but it is interesting, in a good way! thanks for review on my song too!

I fuck with this for sure it's definitely a banger. And I like the guitar you used, it's not something you typically hear on these types of beats. You using that made it feel more aggressive and took it a step up. Good shit man kee it up!

The intro is catchy. And the drums are very punchy and mixed nicely. They come through very clear. I know it's common for hip hop to a repetitive melody, but some maybe a little change to melody in the beginning can really bring this track up. It is mixed very nicely, and mastered as well (I'm listening on laptop speakers so I can't really tell), but I think so! Everything is good. Considering the hip hop style, the melody may be okay not drawing to much attention. Good tune!

Thank for feedback, nice beat bro, maybe i'd add some more subby bass to it with its own melody but good job anyways, its mixed well too, keep it up

I agree with the bass comments. The beat has too much of that high range whistle type noise in the mix and not enough bass. Try to even that out with a change in mixing. The drums sound pretty good in the mix. I do really like it when it is just the bass playing. Maybe even had some more atmosphere with some pads/vocal samples over it.

Here is my beat. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/hearing-voices-meursault-beats-533402/

Last edited:
Hi everybody. Here is my new beat. Give me your feedback on it and post the link of your thread so I can can return it as soon as possible. Thank you ;)

Your arrangement and sample choices are solid, the drums sound clean and almost live the way the patterns are. I would mix the song completely differently though, needs a lot more low end to fill up frequencies and less focus on the bassline/synth which overpower the rest of the elements

Sounds like you chose the right soundin' kicks for this style of song. The reverb on the snares are fine. Lead melody is great and love the hi hats pattern one of my favorites.

the drums sound great in this bro they hit very hard. Interesting beat overall not what I'm used to hearing but you've done it pretty well! Thanks again for the feedback on my own beat!

Yoooo that bass sound you got is crazy man. It really makes a difference. Those drums you got knock like heavy, nice selection man. I like the lead melody you got throughout the song is infectious bruv. Keep it up man this is brilliant.

Feedback appreciated :)

Back