Ezale x E40 Type Beat - Got That Candy Prod. By @DontaBlack330 ((Free Download)) F4F

I like this. I could hear a lot of different cats on this one. Mix is super solid. That distorted guitar in the beginning is nice and I'm feeling the chaotic intro. Only thing I'm not really completely down with is the synth pad on the verses, feels a little out of place sound wise, but that's just preference. Can't get over how nice those 808s are mixed at least in my set up. Any suggestions on how to make the bass super present but not overpowering like that? Check me out to return feed when you get a chance: Hurricane - Pusha T, Schoolboy Q type beat (F4F) - prod. by Jack Muta

This is dope fam. I don't think ever heard anyone sample this track before. The mix is solid and I like how much the drums stand out in the mix. Nothing negative to say bro keep up the good work.

I like this. I could hear a lot of different cats on this one. Mix is super solid. That distorted guitar in the beginning is nice and I'm feeling the chaotic intro. Only thing I'm not really completely down with is the synth pad on the verses, feels a little out of place sound wise, but that's just preference. Can't get over how nice those 808s are mixed at least in my set up. Any suggestions on how to make the bass super present but not overpowering like that? Check me out to return feed when you get a chance: Hurricane - Pusha T, Schoolboy Q type beat (F4F) - prod. by Jack Muta

Thanks for the feed bruh, I felt the same about the pad, I just through it over top of the verse because I thought it was too empty with just the lo fi sample under.

I been focusing on getting a harder hitting 808 myself. The key is "harmonics" in more so from 140hz and up, so it can be perceived better on consumer monitors, like pc and tvs. If you got any other questions about it, shoot me a message. 1

Cool beat with a nice vibe but the drums sound robotic and the snare needs a lil bit more high end.

Last edited:
Back