experimental weed soaked beats

hey thanks for feed, im heading to your thread now to return the compliment!

its not a big surprise to me that politics is off

but it would help me massively if you could explaing what part is off, is it the timing or the tune?

cheers mate

I generally think I give the best feedback when I listen and focus on one beat - so the one I'm hearing right now is "platitude."

First off - I just wanna say damn man you got some talent! Your mix is really on point and sounds very punchy and clear. I dig all the elements you used in there, although I personally didn't love the vocal sample somewhere around :50.

I did like the variety of things you used in there, and I also think that you could probably expand on each part more. I just mean to say that you could probably get at least 2 tracks out of the amount of stuff you put into one track! It's good to have variety, but also good to have economy so don't give us all the goods in one!

But seriously though, this is hot. Great work!

Great job - Keep it up! I look forward to hearing more!

Please take a listen to my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/recovery-f4f-100-a-500156/

Cheers!

thanks for feed, i agree need to simplify, less is more. your beat is banging how long you been doing this?

Hey I'm not gonna bump this thead anymore I just wanted to give it a new angle and ask for advice

I feel like my beats are missing the wow factor or they are missing instruments or SOMETHING.
I'm not sure what theyre missing but please can someone help

I want to take my shit to the next level !

Any advice on what I'm lacking?

Also all feedback will be returned

Last edited:
Back