Experimental type beats [Chill/Sad] F4F

Nice work with your vocals bro. I like your drums too especially percusions and those hihat rolls in the background, smooth af

Gorgeous bro. I hear that Taku sound here. Loving the sidechain and textures G. Maybe throw a rever on those texture to space it out a little more. lol. Thats just be being nit picky. Good stuff keep up the good work.

Nice work with your vocals bro. I like your drums too especially percusions and those hihat rolls in the background, smooth af

thanks man :)

Gorgeous bro. I hear that Taku sound here. Loving the sidechain and textures G. Maybe throw a rever on those texture to space it out a little more. lol. Thats just be being nit picky. Good stuff keep up the good work.

that is actually smart...i never think to put a reverb on the texture lol .. now u mentioning it I'll give it a go...thanks man!!!!! :)

Amazing the vox sits well with the sounds used and the chords are very nice the synth & strings in the background compliment the track nicely and the drums pattern is nice. The drums could be a lil pushed forward in the mix but then again they don't for this style of beat since its very chill and calm the quiet drums in the background actually fit it nicely.

Check out my beats on my channel.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

This is great, chill vibes sounds like something mac miller would have rapped over in Watching Movies with the Sound Off

Amazing the vox sits well with the sounds used and the chords are very nice the synth & strings in the background compliment the track nicely and the drums pattern is nice. The drums could be a lil pushed forward in the mix but then again they don't for this style of beat since its very chill and calm the quiet drums in the background actually fit it nicely.

Check out my beats on my channel.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

thanks mate!!! i'll dig through ur stuff..done subsrcibe :)

This is great, chill vibes sounds like something mac miller would have rapped over in Watching Movies with the Sound Off

thanks man...glad if he could throw a bars on my beats :)

Did you play that or is it a sample? Very nice sound. This is super chill. I don't know if I like that snare, I would have preferred something more subtle. Just my opinion. The rest of this was fire. Did you sidechain everything to the kick? It works really well! Very nicely done!

Did you play that or is it a sample? Very nice sound. This is super chill. I don't know if I like that snare, I would have preferred something more subtle. Just my opinion. The rest of this was fire. Did you sidechain everything to the kick? It works really well! Very nicely done!

thanks man :) ...Lol I played it myself ..yes I sidechain all but in different percentage..and some automation too...:)

Back