Experimental Trap Track *F4F**FREE USE*

Very dope! It is definitely different for sure. The only feedback i would give is maybe add just a little more variety. It is mixed very well. Check one of my beats?

Your 808's seems bass boosted and fuck up the mastering. Globaly, the song is good, you need some alternative mutes and maybe add a little alternative piano melody for the second part of the song.

Listened to some of this. As an experiment, I would say it's successful and you could kill it if you ever made another track in this genre. even if it's not amazing, it works and it is mixed well.
Some extra variation and maybe an occasional accompaniment pattern on the main horn would make this a bit better.

Still dope though, solid work on this experiment. Still think that the next time you re-visit this experimental style, the beat can be a banger.

my track: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ap-dirty-south-etc/new-trill-beat-how-525913/

i feel like some vocals would make this better, the beat alone is interesting but a little cheesy without vocals... i could imagine someone like Kyle or childish gambino bringing this more to life... i like it though the more it plays... it just needs some really crafty vocals...

Very interesting synth, kick&snare match's fine. 808 came as a glove, if you know what i mean. Crash is good, i like the percussion elements sounds overall. Mix could use a little check. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Last edited:
Back