Experimental trap beat [F4F]

holes

Sc - Zodat
Hey guys, tried something a little bit different, need some feedback on it,

Drop your links below ill get back to you as soon as i can :D

This is EDM Trap...no? I'm not too familiar with that genre but this is technically sound; I hear no flaws. My only problem with is the lack of soul. Perhaps some more organic samples would "humanize" it and give it emotion. That bassline is nasty though...and those lo-fi snares. DOPE! The progression is on point...it feels like you're travelling somewhere. Cool arrangement. Humanize it with found sounds and vocal samples and other natural fx...

Dope nevertheless.

Feedback here: U2 x Coldplay x Nirvana type Beat [BOOM BAP]

This is great. Sounds like a mix of EDM and Hip Hop Trap Music. Keep experimenting. The melodies are very cinematic, which is almost like Progressive House, like Deadmau5 style.

Return FeedBack Here

i'm listening while writing, the intro is good but i'm past the intro and the intro hook is still going, i think it needs some variation because it's realy reptitive, give the listener something else to har, even if you just swap out some notes and replace them with different, compatible notes... this type of trap is hard to do, so Congrats on that, and no offense about the repetitive things, i see it has changed about halfway through with the pad, but the first half was a little too basic, i would work on counter melodies by mixing up you notes. The Production is great, it jst needs a liitle more love on the variation... the intro became the verse and chorus, y'see ;)

If you want to give feedback on this one of mine, i would appreciate it, made it as an Official Soundtrack Entry for a Spy-Thriller

Last edited:
Back