Experimental New Wave Trap Track. All feedback will be returned.

Interesting idea homie. Love the chill vibe I'm getting from the track, however, you need to work on your chord choices. To me, it seems that your wavy saw bass and 808 bass line, the piano like synths that are panned to the left, and your pan synths on the right are all in completely different keys. Very disorienting to listen to when played together. If you want to do a key switch, you need to make a build up, or at least a transition, that will ease it in for the listener. However, that disorienting feeling might be what you are going for, so congrats if that was your plan lol. Very trippy. Add some reverb to the snare and clap. They are waaay too dry, and also thin too. Need to focus your efforts on making those pop, which is what makes trap, well, trap XD. Other than that, great track homie! Love the idea you got going on here.

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

I agree that the snares could use some reverb. But overall the underlying saw bass that makes the song is solid and I like the synth choices.

Sorry to those who left feedback on my track! I have had a lot going on recently, but I left feedback on everyone's tracks. Sorry for the wait, I do not like to do things like that.

Back