Experimental Future Soul Trap (100% FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK... EXCELLENT TRACK RECORD!)

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

Would like your thoughts on this track. Detailed critique on mix is possible.

Comment on SoundCloud preferred!

Drop links so I can return feedback!

The mix is real clean for how much is going on in the track. Thought you used the vocals perfectly. I normally fall into the trap of overusing a dope vocal sample like that but you definitely allowed it to accentuate the other parts of the track rather than dominate it in my opinion. Great job, sounds like some pre-MMG Wale to me.

The mix is real clean for how much is going on in the track. Thought you used the vocals perfectly. I normally fall into the trap of overusing a dope vocal sample like that but you definitely allowed it to accentuate the other parts of the track rather than dominate it in my opinion. Great job, sounds like some pre-MMG Wale to me.
Thanks so much for your comment. Gave feedback on your SoundCloud. I liked your energy and how otherworldly the song seemed in a sense

for how many things are playing in this track, the mix is super clean. awesome overall. great job, dude.
when you get a chance could you review this:

That mix is crazy bro!!!! I love the progression throughout the song!!!! You definitely have a very unique style and array of music!!!!

Mix-wise, this is loud as FUCK, which isn't necessarily bad, but it feels like every sound is attacking me. Also, make sure your bass has enough room to breathe in the mix. I can KINDA hear it, but that's about it, I can't FEEL it. Love this track. Gave it a like!

the track is aight, the distorted or clipping or low quality or whatever it is vocal sample doesnt sound too good. cool track other than that though, mix is good

Oh yeah, this sounds great I like this kinda vibe but don't use those crowd vox sounds (heard them) they make the track sound super cheap which is not true at all. I liked it a lot, totally different stuff from what you can hear around here. Keep it up fam.

Back