Everything's Fine (Instrumental)

Rift

My most recent beat. I'm not really sure if this even belongs here, or how to accurately describe it. Would appreciate any sort of feedback and constructive criticism. :-) Thanks.

This mix sounds very clean! Good work. Nice synths too, I fuck with this.. Organ is dope, really good production value on this beat. Your creativity shines through here.. Lots of different sounds to get down with. Some might say it's too busy, but a skilled MC would murder this beat. I like those hats too, percussion work is dope.. Cool progression, overall DOPE beat! I'm impressed! New follower :)

Last edited:
Note: Sorry for the stark white text. The default color set to black in my post with all the quotes for some reason. Anyone know why that might happen?

This mix sounds very clean! Good work. Nice synths too, I fuck with this.. Organ is dope, really good production value on this beat. Your creativity shines through here.. Lots of different sounds to get down with. Some might say it's too busy, but a skilled MC would murder this beat. I like those hats too, percussion work is dope.. Cool progression, overall DOPE beat! I'm impressed! New follower

Thanks dude! I honestly hadn't considered an MC - I could definitely see where that could seem pretty busy from that perspective. Now you have me wondering if anyone would be up for it. Would be easy enough to cut out some of that overlapping synth business and make an alternate version with more breathing room. Also, thanks for the follow. Glad to be your 200th. :-) Poking around your soundcloud a bit and I'm really digging your laid back sound. Especially liked Golden Cuff Links. Mellow but in the best way.

i like the perc. check my soundcloud too if u diggin Lofi Hiphop beats

Thank you, def appreciate that. So would this be considered lofi? I'm always hesitant when it comes to classifying things, and lofi is a term I haven't run into often but seems to be what a lot of music I've been listening to lately falls into. Checking your stuff out and feeling inspired. I'm really liking Love is Blind. I'm gonna listen to this shit in my car on my way to work today. Seriously awesome.

Nice one! Rich instrumentation and arrangement. I like how stuff flows together and drums support sustained instruments. Nice one!

I'll appreciate feedback here:
[Can't post links yet]

Thanks for the feedback! Oh man. Really digging the drums on that. I wasn't sure what to expect from the sort of ambient start and when that beat came in I was hooked. All the little low-key effect sounds work so well. The melodies are super solid and alive. Everything flows nicely and your use of negative space is very effective. Pretty sweet!

Last edited:
Thanks for returning the follow! Who better to be #200!? Lol :) And uhmm never mind my last comment, no need for ANYTHING on this piece, it works wonders on its own.. Absolutely love it

Thanks ..lol..lofi music ..hmm some people say its a music from lazy producer where they dont mastered the track well..if u listen to lofi music you'll always heard a background noise..like tape noise..that's lofi vibe..and unique style of EQing..for lofi hiphop, many producer kinda often sampled an old jazz song or a jazz trio and etc...

Detail but simple and funny u can watch FrankJavCee's video about lofi hiphop and how to make 'em. YouTube . great to know u like that track :) ..spread the love lol.. :victory:.

Back