Everything Good (prod.by Ryy) - New Single! All comments appreciated! f4f

The vibe on this dope! That synth bass bouncing goin crazy! listened to a couple other tracks too, u got a distinct sound man! Keep it up G

WOW really appreciate you taking the time to do that bro! Thank you! stay tuned new single next thursday!
The vibe on this dope! That synth bass bouncing goin crazy! listened to a couple other tracks too, u got a distinct sound man! Keep it up G

Last edited:
WOW That made my day!! Thank so much for that bro! I just hit you with a follow back and checked out your production on Lowwki's project! I fw it bro we should collab! That beat higher is crazy!!
Interesting sounds. Reminds me of some Cudi type stuff in his earlier stage. Woooh yea I can dig this. I wish music was still this original, however, its mostly washed up BS now. Good stuff though bro really diggin the vybe. Also reimnds me of House of Baloons and some of Weeknd's earlier vybes. I gave you a like and follow. Return the feed when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../new-ep-i-see-lowwki-f4f-548391/#post50098674

Back