Everybody - Logic (LoveButter Edit) [ 100% F4F]

LoveButter

Finished up this track yesterday just looking for some opinions. A friend of mine told me he thought it was better than the original but you know you have to be careful with the opinions of your friends lol. Anyway feel free to drop your songs below so I give you some feed back always nice to hear what everyone comes up with. Thanks in advance

This remix is dope , the beat also is banging , very clever drum and mix , shyt hits pretty hard . the only thing that could be improve to me is the melody . Sound of beat just a little but the vibe is on point . Great work overall and thanks for the feed on my thread .

The beat is nice but its too loud its kinda overpowering the the vocals I say turn it down a lil so the vocals can sit nicely on top of the beat, also the bells sounds can be turned down a lil and adding some movement to them will make them sound nicer in the mix imo but overall dope track.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] YG x DJ Mustard x Quavo Type Beat "Baddie" (Club Banger!) [F4F]

Hey thanks for the Feedback, A lot of that might be because I have the Vocals sidechained to the kick more so because I the vocals are there to compliment the track rather than the other way around. I might got mess with the gross beat on the Bells some more though be on the look out for that feedback

Back