Erryday Hustlin' F4F as always.

Very relaxed track bro. I like the panning you have going on, although I think you need to work on your key choices, unless you are trying to go with a more disoriented kind of vibe. Some of the instruments are a bit too dry, add in some effects. Also add in something to counter the left panned guitar during it's solo parts. Other than that, I like what you got going on bro. Keep it up!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Work on the drum velocity as they sound dry right now.
Like dry meaning no effects?

Very relaxed track bro. I like the panning you have going on, although I think you need to work on your key choices, unless you are trying to go with a more disoriented kind of vibe. Some of the instruments are a bit too dry, add in some effects. Also add in something to counter the left panned guitar during it's solo parts. Other than that, I like what you got going on bro. Keep it up!

Here's my thread. Let me know what you think!

Thanks I'll check it out!

Last edited:
sounds dope, pretty laidback beat. The only problem is that the kicks are constantly on 1 tone I think you could make a certain melody with the kicks that would make it sound way better.

I liked the beat pretty laid back but try to work on the cords because i thought they where a little off key sometimes.
And what tharuckus said try to make a melody out of everything even the kicks!

Keep it up and keep posting!

I feel like the crash or ride or whatever that is could be used more sparingly. the only other thing is the melodies seem to clash a bit but you may be going for that type of sound so I aint mad!

Keep at it brother and thanks for the feed and kind words yo!

Never heard anything like this!! Melodically the track is very dissonant, but you utilized enough interesting sounds in the mix that it works. Im really digging this, no lie! Gave you a like and a follow

Never heard anything like this!! Melodically the track is very dissonant, but you utilized enough interesting sounds in the mix that it works. Im really digging this, no lie! Gave you a like and a follow

Would dissonance be a bad thing? And thanks I followedback

Last edited:
I know some people are calling some sounds "dry", but I don't think it is that big of a change needs to be made, because go too far and you may have been better of sticking with the original. Anyway, it has got some good sounds all in all nice job

Back