Epic Rap Beats - Forgotten

Bohni

Finished a new beat again! This time, my focus was on the drums: Trying to make them "real" and not repetitive.
Would love the hear your opinion, and don't forget to post a link to your newest project, so I can leave a comment!

Think it have an interesting piano playing, kick&snare sound simple but sound okay, perhaps you could include more drums elements like an open hi-hat or some kind of shake. Bass line is interesting to me. Mix sounds good balanced, i like the vibe this track have. Nice way it ends. Could you review this boombap beat here i made?

Think it have an interesting piano playing, kick&snare sound simple but sound okay, perhaps you could include more drums elements like an open hi-hat or some kind of shake. Bass line is interesting to me. Mix sounds good balanced, i like the vibe this track have. Nice way it ends. Could you review this boombap beat here i made?

Thank you very much for your feedback!
The thing is I have open hi-hats and shakers, but they are really hidden in the mix xD

To make the drums sound more realistic, try using at least 3 hihat samples and 2 kick and snares, and try adding fills every 8 or 16 bars.

Very nice beat! I like the sample choice, the kicks and the snares, but the hi-hat could have been more realistic if you would've added another hi-hat sound and quantize them more!

The sound with this one is MONEY! This the type of beat where you get a hard lyricist on the verse, and a great singer on the hook. It's upbeat but at the same time laid back. Great Job !

Thank you very much for your feedback! I should have returned the favor by now, if I've forgot someone just tell me.

I love this man! The drums do sound realistic. I normally don't like pop music but the pop quality of the chords adds a very nice atmosphere to the overall track. Keep up the good work! Check one of my tracks?

Back