Epic orchestral Trap

RogerBoxx

Roger Boxx
Hi all,

I just released my first track under my new name. I am hoping it will serve as a great debut. Comments are always welcome.
If you want more, follow me on soundcloud or like my facebook page.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Percussion sounds gorgeous here, it immedietaly made me want to close my eyes and listen. Composition wise the track is solid, I feel you've got all the elements there and it progresses smoothly. However, the track lacks when it comes to the mix. Mainly, balance between low and high frequencies is off, I'd love to turn the beat up but then the highs become harsh (especially at the 2nd intro section, which hurt a little as I enjoyed the percs so I turned the track up). All in all it's a really promising beat. Great stuff!

Mycelial Cords - Lemon Haze | Infected Mushroom x J Cole

Percussion sounds gorgeous here, it immedietaly made me want to close my eyes and listen. Composition wise the track is solid, I feel you've got all the elements there and it progresses smoothly. However, the track lacks when it comes to the mix. Mainly, balance between low and high frequencies is off, I'd love to turn the beat up but then the highs become harsh (especially at the 2nd intro section, which hurt a little as I enjoyed the percs so I turned the track up). All in all it's a really promising beat. Great stuff!

Mycelial Cords - Lemon Haze | Infected Mushroom x J Cole

Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate it. I can see what you mean with the highs in the intro part. I might have had to change that. I do wonder how do you feel about the highs in the chorus?

I really enjoyed this song man. The structure was very well put together and the melody was mad catchy. It left me wanting more in the best way possible. I think vocals would really elevate the track to the next level. Also, I'd really appreciate you giving my stuff a listen and telling me what you think. soundcloud.com/syntaxraps
Hi all,

I just released my first track under my new name. I am hoping it will serve as a great debut. Comments are always welcome.
If you want more, follow me on soundcloud or like my facebook page.

Have fun!

Gude,

as alrdy mentioned the intro is a bit screetchy. That small "break" when the drums come in is really nice! Good job on drums and percussion. Piano in the end is nice too, I dig it!

Back