Eminem x Hopsin type beat | F4F

holdmymusic

The critiques that I get the most are that my beats are repetitive and their drums should hit harder. In this beat I've used 2 different sub layer melodies and switched the main melody up in the second verse (not a big switch-up though). I appreciate all kind of feedback.

The melody in the beginning isn't bad at all. I'll say this, work on eq'ing heavily before finishing the project. The vocal melody in the background that came in later in the song was a bit off tune for the rest of the song. Switch up your perc patterns to give you beat more groove and swing and it'll hit harder. Keep puttin in work bro! I just released a new banger and it'd be dope if you could check it out! Drop a repost or comment if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

The melody in the beginning isn't bad at all. I'll say this, work on eq'ing heavily before finishing the project. The vocal melody in the background that came in later in the song was a bit off tune for the rest of the song. Switch up your perc patterns to give you beat more groove and swing and it'll hit harder. Keep puttin in work bro! I just released a new banger and it'd be dope if you could check it out! Drop a repost or comment if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago
Thank you for the feedback.
I'm returning the feedback here as you don't have a thread here. You should add some reverb, the melody is good but made me feel like it didn't grab me, something is missing. Reverb might complete it. I'm not saying that just because you criticized my beat man lol don't take it like that. And a few more layers could've made it better. These are the only problems for me. It has potential.

Hey man, good to see you're putting in work and listening to feed back. Good bones but like he said that second lead comes in weird. Also the bass could've had more of a bass line but that's just a creative opinion I suppose. Good parts though. Keep it up man!

Made a Beat You Can Vibe To

Man, you've gotta use more sounds than this, it just sounds repetitive and dull. I'm not trying to be super harsh, it's just if you wanna survive or even make it in this you gotta stick out and do real work.

Layer those drums and study up on how to mix and master. There are TONS of videos to learn from, it never hurts to be a student. Keep on pushing and bettering your skills, become someone that is irreplaceable. Keep hustling!

Goodbye (68 Bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Goodbye (68 bpm) [FREE BEAT] - YouTube

Man, you've gotta use more sounds than this, it just sounds repetitive and dull. I'm not trying to be super harsh, it's just if you wanna survive or even make it in this you gotta stick out and do real work.

Layer those drums and study up on how to mix and master. There are TONS of videos to learn from, it never hurts to be a student. Keep on pushing and bettering your skills, become someone that is irreplaceable. Keep hustling!

Goodbye (68 Bpm) by Bourbon Boy Beats | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Goodbye (68 bpm) [FREE BEAT] - YouTube
Thanks for the feedback but I got to clarify something. Eminem doesn't use a lot of sounds but different melodies with same sound. Also I listened to a few YouTube producers and they didn't use a lot sounds either. All feedback will be returned asap.

I appreciate all kind of feedback.

The intro takes a bit too long, even though you wanna post full instrumentals on Youtube you should try to capture the audience as quickly as possible. Within a few seconds you should do something unique that makes people stick around for 3 minutes. You're on your way to great production if you keep working. First thing I would do is turn down the synth and pull up the kick. Drum patterns are decent

Check out my latest: ?? AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) ??

Last edited:
The intro takes a bit too long, even though you wanna post full instrumentals on Youtube you should try to capture the audience as quickly as possible. Within a few seconds you should do something unique that makes people stick around for 3 minutes. You're on your way to great production if you keep working. First thing I would do is turn down the synth and pull up the kick. Drum patterns are decent

Check out my latest:  AYEM - MOMENTS (F4F all feedback returned) 
I will keep that in my mind man thanks!

I see you've listened to everyones feedback I can hear that your getting better I like the main melody but the second one that comes in sounds off try changing it. I dig the drum pattern the hi-hats could be a lil louder but I can't lie your beats still have that receptiveness. To fix that on different verses add or remove some of the drums, percs, bass and melodies and add in new ones you could use the same sound as long as the melody is different or change the sound used, trust you'll notice the difference and it will spice up your music or even automate effects on what you've got already that can even make a difference like adding a stuttering effect on the melody or tape stop before the next drop. But as "Bourbon Boy Beats" said your gonna have to change up your beats soon if you want people to fuck with them heavy.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Night Lovell x Pusha T Type Beat "FAKE FRIENDS"

I see you've listened to everyones feedback I can hear that your getting better I like the main melody but the second one that comes in sounds off try changing it. I dig the drum pattern the hi-hats could be a lil louder but I can't lie your beats still have that receptiveness. To fix that on different verses add or remove some of the drums, percs, bass and melodies and add in new ones you could use the same sound as long as the melody is different or change the sound used, trust you'll notice the difference and it will spice up your music or even automate effects on what you've got already that can even make a difference like adding a stuttering effect on the melody or tape stop before the next drop. But as "Bourbon Boy Beats" said your gonna have to change up your beats soon if you want people to fuck with them heavy.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Travis Scott x Night Lovell x Pusha T Type Beat "FAKE FRIENDS"

I will def keep that in my mind man thanks.

Back