Elsewhere Sanity - F4F

this pretty old topic bro...you bringing up the past...lol haha...but it's there before i even reg to this site lol...so its my first time listening..i like the flip bro...if u use different snare maybe it will be quite better :)
and the drums too loud i think..

check mine out! :
Sad Sonata HipHop [Lofi/Chill/Sad] *F4F*

YEE this is fire yo! The drums knock, that melody is ILL. Always killin man, always. I think the mix sounds good too I especially love when the vocals come in it just add that extra sauce to it. Good work as always!

Check me out when you get the chance.

MPC Live Lofi Beat!

YEE this is fire yo! The drums knock, that melody is ILL. Always killin man, always. I think the mix sounds good too I especially love when the vocals come in it just add that extra sauce to it. Good work as always!

Check me out when you get the chance.

MPC Live Lofi Beat!

thanks i didnt think that vocal part would sound good at 1st but when i heard the whole track with with that added i was feelin it

Some of the sounds you were using were pretty dope. I like your sound overall but, possibly try to structure and arrange things a tad clearer.

I just released a new instrumental. Let me know what you think and leave a like, repost, comment, and follow if you could!

- Lucciago

Some of the sounds you were using were pretty dope. I like your sound overall but, possibly try to structure and arrange things a tad clearer.

I just released a new instrumental. Let me know what you think and leave a like, repost, comment, and follow if you could!

- Lucciago

i got u ill be hittin ya up later 2nite

Back