Electrons -Demo - F4F

fo11

this the demo of 2nd track that im producing for an album. I would like some feeds on mixing and compositions.
i designed and sequenced all the synths myself.

Leave your links and return feedback.

leave youtube and soundcloud links if you want me to follow/subscribe you

Thanks for the feedback. I like the buildup and it's dope when it drops. I like the vocal samples.

this is cool man. the synths sound nice and ambient. the vocal sample at the end sets it off to! good work!

wow this was great man!!! my only crit would be the synth after the drop just feels a bit flat to me. aside from that its bomb man you got a follower!! also hit me up if you are ever interested in collabing man!!

Yo, I thought this beat was very well done. I dug the composition, and the mix sounded very clean. Don't really have any criticisms for this one. Good job

Great Track. The Synths you designed are awesome. Also nice use of voice samples.
Mix sounds good to me.
Keep it up!

I liked the synths and the vocals used, and the trap-like use of the snares.. has that laid back, neon, future feel.

I think that it's something really unique here,the synths are just perfect and the bass that accompanies the melodies is sick! The fact that you designed these synths is just amazing,really good use of them and the whole thing is professionally mixed,the drums progressions are dope too,I don't have to say anything more,you've done some good work there,looking forward to hear more of you,you earned my follow and my like,I also checked some of your other tracks,you're pretty amazing,I liked a beat which is named "Epic Rap Beat",it reminds me of the Bittersweet Symphony for some reason,can I write some lyrics over it just for fun? Tell me if possible! Keep it up!

Check me out when you like:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ifting-piano-hip-hop-instrumental-f4f-510972/

I think that it's something really unique here,the synths are just perfect and the bass that accompanies the melodies is sick! The fact that you designed these synths is just amazing,really good use of them and the whole thing is professionally mixed,the drums progressions are dope too,I don't have to say anything more,you've done some good work there,looking forward to hear more of you,you earned my follow and my like,I also checked some of your other tracks,you're pretty amazing,I liked a beat which is named "Epic Rap Beat",it reminds me of the Bittersweet Symphony for some reason,can I write some lyrics over it just for fun? Tell me if possible! Keep it up!

Check me out when you like:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ifting-piano-hip-hop-instrumental-f4f-510972/

thanks for feeds man. i just checked your music and it was good. yes you can write to it if you like.

Back