Thread: Edubbs - Monte Carlo || Feed 4 Feed

Thanks

Edubbs - Monte Carlo || Feed 4 Feed

Sign in to disable this ad

Purple Six Recordz
    SoundCloud | YouTube

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Six Recordz View Post

dude that song is very hot. i like the trippy style of the beat and the drum patterns are crazy. nothing to complain here, song is dope as fuck. swisher sweets for life, lol

Thanks
    Dope song man !
    I would bring the vocal more in front.
    nothing else to complain here.
    Thank you for sharing this beat !

Check me out ! : F4F Playboi,lil yachty, Mexikodro Type Beat !

Thanks
    Simply but catchy. I think the mix could be a bitter tighter. The verses were a bit too basic. Some of the rhymes were predictable. I really like the hook tho.

Thanks again for the feedback on my beat.

Thanks
    Simple and effective ! I think the mix of the vocals could be cleaner but in general it's a cool track

Thanks
    Weird track, not in a bad way. The vocals needs work in the mix, too much muddy frequencies in my opinion. I would lower the volume of the snare just a little bit. When you introduce the hook I feel like there is something missing, perhaps you should add a synth right when the hook starts. Being said, try adding one more sound in the track overall, keep it simple like the way you have it.
    I give this track a 7.

If you have time please review my track. Thankyou
    Beach Vibe

Thanks
    Thank You all for Your time and input.
    Gonna return the feedback shortly.
    Purple Six Recordz
    SoundCloud | YouTube

Thanks
    The beat is really dope and simple! Vocals imo are average nothing really special. Solid song, keep on improving!

Would you mind dropping some feed on this?
    https://soundcloud.com/distortedwonder/robotic

Thanks
    I like the beat, i like the fact you own the drum samples. I'm not an expert on vocals so i cant provide feedback for the lyrics. I would probably would knock the lower end of the vocals with a parametric EQ and a slightly boost the mid highs for a cleaner sound. I love the childish esque gambino move you pull at 2:26. I think your strength in this song is how the vocals play with the drums, but in some parts it gets a tad bit muddy mostly in the beginning before it breaks out 0:29. Maybe lower the intro vocals just a tad bit with added reverb to make the intro part airy and full rather than the gaps between the drums. Since i think the clarity of the voice in the last third is the best voice wise since it sounds like your vocal chords are completely open, maybe try to do that with the other parts. I do like the track a lot, keep it up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DistortedWonder View Post
    The beat is really dope and simple! Vocals imo are average nothing really special. Solid song, keep on improving!

Would you mind dropping some feed on this?
    https://soundcloud.com/distortedwonder/robotic
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by dubwell View Post
    I like the beat, i like the fact you own the drum samples. I'm not an expert on vocals so i cant provide feedback for the lyrics. I would probably would knock the lower end of the vocals with a parametric EQ and a slightly boost the mid highs for a cleaner sound. I love the childish esque gambino move you pull at 2:26. I think your strength in this song is how the vocals play with the drums, but in some parts it gets a tad bit muddy mostly in the beginning before it breaks out 0:29. Maybe lower the intro vocals just a tad bit with added reverb to make the intro part airy and full rather than the gaps between the drums. Since i think the clarity of the voice in the last third is the best voice wise since it sounds like your vocal chords are completely open, maybe try to do that with the other parts. I do like the track a lot, keep it up.
    Thanks man, that was insightful, I appreciate.
    Purple Six Recordz
    SoundCloud | YouTube

Thread Information