Edubbs - Monte Carlo || Feed 4 Feed

Simply but catchy. I think the mix could be a bitter tighter. The verses were a bit too basic. Some of the rhymes were predictable. I really like the hook tho.

Thanks again for the feedback on my beat.

Weird track, not in a bad way. The vocals needs work in the mix, too much muddy frequencies in my opinion. I would lower the volume of the snare just a little bit. When you introduce the hook I feel like there is something missing, perhaps you should add a synth right when the hook starts. Being said, try adding one more sound in the track overall, keep it simple like the way you have it.
I give this track a 7.

If you have time please review my track. Thankyou
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ambient-trance-house-dance/beach-vibe-531434/

I like the beat, i like the fact you own the drum samples. I'm not an expert on vocals so i cant provide feedback for the lyrics. I would probably would knock the lower end of the vocals with a parametric EQ and a slightly boost the mid highs for a cleaner sound. I love the childish esque gambino move you pull at 2:26. I think your strength in this song is how the vocals play with the drums, but in some parts it gets a tad bit muddy mostly in the beginning before it breaks out 0:29. Maybe lower the intro vocals just a tad bit with added reverb to make the intro part airy and full rather than the gaps between the drums. Since i think the clarity of the voice in the last third is the best voice wise since it sounds like your vocal chords are completely open, maybe try to do that with the other parts. I do like the track a lot, keep it up.

The beat is really dope and simple! Vocals imo are average nothing really special. Solid song, keep on improving!

Would you mind dropping some feed on this?
https://soundcloud.com/distortedwonder/robotic

Done. ;)

I like the beat, i like the fact you own the drum samples. I'm not an expert on vocals so i cant provide feedback for the lyrics. I would probably would knock the lower end of the vocals with a parametric EQ and a slightly boost the mid highs for a cleaner sound. I love the childish esque gambino move you pull at 2:26. I think your strength in this song is how the vocals play with the drums, but in some parts it gets a tad bit muddy mostly in the beginning before it breaks out 0:29. Maybe lower the intro vocals just a tad bit with added reverb to make the intro part airy and full rather than the gaps between the drums. Since i think the clarity of the voice in the last third is the best voice wise since it sounds like your vocal chords are completely open, maybe try to do that with the other parts. I do like the track a lot, keep it up.

Thanks man, that was insightful, I appreciate. :)

I knew the 808 was going to bang when it came in, and I loved the vocal yell for ambiance. I might make that pluck even more wet with some more reverb since its the main melodic element in the track. Maybe just a tad bit of distortion on the top end of the 808 too. Enjoyed the track man, has a cool vibe to it.

Here is mine when you get the chance.
https://soundcloud.com/fivehandsmusic/network

I really like the flow on this, you really complimented the beat, there were some places where stronger punchlines would have really made it hit though, regardless you made the track saucy, and the track was lit

I really like the flow on this, you really complimented the beat, there were some places where stronger punchlines would have really made it hit though, regardless you made the track saucy, and the track was lit

This melody with the bells is catchy. The bass sticks well with the rest and it's not too loud. But I don't really feel the vocal mixing, it's not perfect. To me, the vocal mixing don't sounds 100% "professional" you know what I mean? But around 1:56 the vocal mixing is WAYYY better! Overall, it's a good composition you got here. Good work bro!

Check my last beat:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...edback-feedback-trap-beat-dark-lights-531727/

Thank You both. :)

Back