DYLAN - Gamble (Laid Back, Soulful Sample) *F4F*

My first upload in over a year, so any love will not go unnoticed! All feedback will be returned and any likes, comments and follows will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Reminds me of something that would appear in a movie soundtrack, in a good way of course. I really like the ambience and the drums are super chill, which is a nice contrast to the eerie and menacing vibe of the beat. Great sound design throughout!

Feedback on this please She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

Where the high end at? :D
I like it , chill vibes , the volumes and sounds are well balanced but its too damn gloomy , if u did it on purpose its all good :)

Where the high end at? :D
I like it , chill vibes , the volumes and sounds are well balanced but its too damn gloomy , if u did it on purpose its all good :)

Thank you for the feedback! As for it lacking high end, I will take that into consideration on my next track.

Daaamn this sounds really nice. Nice ambience and dope sounds selection. The mix is pretty solid and well balanced especially in the bass freq. I can hear some piano melody going well with the melody in the sample. Keep up with the good work!!

Let me know what you think: Recovery

Very nice I like it the samples used they are super dope the mix is decent but the drums & bass just need a boost they are quite quiet in the mix once you boost those the track will sound even better great work on this seriously.

Check out my beats.
Hail Caesxr Beats
- YouTube

Back