Duxomaniac & Skampoe - Heavy Bars Tape! Please give feedback.

duxoman

Whatcha guys think? I produced this album, with bridgeport emcee Skampoe!.
Please give feedback and drop your links, so I can feedback you back :)

First track - Loving the djing, really taking it back to the essence with that shit. Looooove when the beat drop and the sample from the beginning is chopped up.

2nd beat - Boom bap vibe is heavy with this one. "fuck your writtens" one of my fav parts on this joint lmao.

3rd beat - Ooo, that bass is DEEEEP in this one. Like the way you chop up the samples on this tape overall.

4th beat - You really flipped that sample with the strings beautifully on this one.

5th beat - Nice switch in tempo, this one's different with the slow vibe on it. I fucks with it.

Dammmmmmmmmn you real for the Charles Manson quote and sampling one of my favorite beats of all time (RIP Nujabes)

6th beat - "I chew on aluminum cans just to sharpen my teeth" cold af. Also Key and Peele lmaooooo

7th beat - The guitar sample you got there was gorgeous. Your style of beats is cool, like some grimy 90s new york shit.

8th beat - That transition from that tribal-esque intro to the beat was dope. Frigging raw indeed.

9th beat - My favorite beat, I'm just a sucker for beats when people flip those suspenseful strings you hear in chase scenes in scary movie. Also I dont speak spanish but I always respect motherfuckers that can throw bilingual shit into they raps.

Really like the sound overall, the way the rapper flows reminds me of Saafir a bit. Keep it up mate

Feedback appreciated! https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/2-joints-my-latest-tape-f4f-always-533666/

Back