This dude has nasty sample flips. Can anyone top his flips???

Synonymous

I just dropped a song and was looking for some feedback or anything of the sort. I am learning with the mixing of vocals so it might not be amazing. The beat is from this guy tole chong that just has some filthy ass beats and so I used his beats. If any other producer out there got some nice beats that are on his level and have any beats you want me to play with, go ahead and send them my way! Appreciate it.

K DOT by Shaka Zulu | Free Listening on SoundCloud

I think my expectations were to high lol The flip is okay I honestly was expecting some very intricate chopping and a crazy banger. I mean don't get me wrong the beat is cool but I thought it was going to be better. I think the drums are too simple a little bit more swing and ghost kicks go a long way. I think your rhyme scheme is cool but your delivery needs work a little bit more confidence in your voice would make worlds of a difference. Mix wise I do like where your vocal sits in line with the snare which is important. The vocals are a little dry sounding and probably need a little bit more processing and cleaning up. All in all, really minor tweaks here and there nothing that can't be fixed. I mean you got potential just keep practicing on your craft and keep making music man. Keep at it!

Return the feed when you get the chance.

Lofi hip hop - Inspired by Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood - F4F

Last edited:
Yea I feel it but I meant his other tracks I should've been more specific, so my bad. The beats I used were some of his way older beats but the ones more recent on his profile are pretty dope flips. Thanks for the feedback I'll take what you said into consideration. Appreciate it bro.

Last edited:
Back